Taking the Reigns

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I heard a quote today by George Elliot that I thought I would share. It states: "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

So many people are constantly complaining about their situations, or things they wish they could do or be. STOP COMPLAINING, AND DO IT! 

If you want to paint a picture, hike a trail, attempt to bake a soufle than just try. It may work, it may be a total disaster. But the important thing is it was an adventure, and you learned something along the way.

The only person standing in your way is you. Step aside, and go for whatever it is that you've always wanted.

What have you got to lose?




Creatively Chic.....and a little crazy

1 comments:

KirKir said...

So true so true! I know I'm a person who will stop myself from doing something because I think I cannot! This is just what I needed to read today! :)

Post a Comment