Dream Farm - Gadgets of the Week

Monday, January 24, 2011

I recently discovered a new website which I absolutely love. I think I could order every gadget on there! I'm a fan of innovative things and this place is teeming with them!

First up is the Scizza - scissors made for cutting pizza! They also have a variety of uses around your house, but I want this mainly for pizza. I hate how you have to roll the pizza cutter back and forth, it never seeming to make progress!
Next up is the Tapi. This device mounts onto your kitchen faucet and with a slight squeeze creates an instant water fountain! No more dirty dishes to grab a quick drink! I think this would be great for kids!


And there you have it, awesome gadgets your now can't live without!


Creatively Chic....and a little crazy

3 comments:

KirKir said...

Jason would love the pizza scissors!

Hissem said...

I checked out that website. They have some cool things like the supoon.

Creatively Chic said...

Kirsten - I thought of Jason when I saw them, and Amy - I liked the supoon too!

Post a Comment