Cooking Healthy For Your Baby

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have a wonderful friend who is expecting and therefore I am into looking at "all things baby." Today I came across this amazing appliance made by BEABA called "Babycook." We all know how much I love to cook, and when I do decide to start a family, this will be on my wishlist! Until then, I decided to share it with all of you.


This functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to help you prepare fresh meals for your baby. It starts by steam cooking vegetables, fruits, and meats in less than 15 minutes, while preserving their vitamins and flavors. It then purees or blends them to the desired consistency. Parents can also use it to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods. Sounds like dinner magic!


Creatively Chic....and a little crazy

1 comments:

Hissem said...

So is this wonderful friend you are referring to be my sister? I did go this website and look at this babycook - sounds wonderful except for the price. :) I have been making my own baby food and right now I just use a blender. I am sure eventually - sooner that later I will need to get a food processor, but for now the blender works. I love the website: wholesomebabyfood.com. I actually make my baby food ahead using veg. and fruits, freeze them in icecube trays, and then store in a freezer bag until needed.

Post a Comment