Showers of Acrylic

Monday, February 21, 2011

In the process of trying of trying to envision our bathroom remodel I have been looking at many different things. My vibe that I hope to achive is modern, simplist, and clean lines. Since I will have lots of texture and visual interest with my tile, I do not want a busy shower curtain that will overwhelm the room.

Once again, I have a vision in my head, but nothing tangible to purchase. I stumbled across a wesbsite that does handpainted shower curtains, and I instantly loved their monocromatic look! However, none of their images really popped out at me, and I wasn't in love with their prices.

Then it dawned on me, I could do this! Why spend more time searching for the perfect shower curtain, that doesn't exist in my case. I'll just make it myself!

So now I'm faced with the dilema of what silhouette I would like to paint. This is where you come in, my friends. Let me know which picture you like, or send me one you think would look great!



Let the Adveture begin!

Creatively Chic...and a little crazy

4 comments:

KirKir said...

I like the 3rd one in the top row!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one in the second row and the 3rd one in the bottom row. (Lorna)

sbred said...

I just can't choose! I wanted bedding like these pictures, but as you say, they don't exist.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jessica! I like the 3rd one in the bottom row...looks like a fragment of a Japanese painting;-)
(Jeļena)

Post a Comment